Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Back to Business... Breaking the Cycle

Waking up day after day, working a job I have no pride in and I'm pretty sure they don't have my best interest in mind, just another body to throw at the mind numbing physical labor they themselves don't have to do.

This state of existence is not conducive to a black man living up to his full potential. One reason I feel stuck is because I actually am, majority of us are, stuck on corporate plantations of one form or another.

As slaves to the economic structure in this country our freedom lies in the power we possess with our money. Understanding how money can break the shackles of economic oppression is key to finally escaping from the box that society has placed you in from birth.

As a black man I rely on gaining knowledge from TheBlackBusinessSchool. The financial underground railroad has been dug by other successful black individuals that were in similar circumstances as myself. Cultural information that is relevant to the black community is most important. Making it in this country happens differently from race to race, so to become a black leader it is imperative we learn from other black leaders in the financial community.

As I follow the blueprint to economic freedom, I hope to inspire, educate, and inform others to follow and escape to a better tomorrow. Peace and prosperity to my fellow Kings and Queens 👑✊

No comments: